Monday, November 30, 2009

Laundry Fairy



A Notefrom Your LaundryFairy
This family’s Laundry Fairy works only under specific conditions and guidelines:

  1. The Laundry Fairy does not pick up or deliver. Laundry days are typically Saturdays (however, have articles ready incase I make an unexpected stop). Laundry delivered in your laundry basket by 8am will be washed and returned to the basket (however, there may be times when you have to fold on your own...see I have others to visit). You may pick it up by the end of the day. Please return cleaned clothes to your dresser or closet promptly.
  2. At times other than those stated in No. 1, you may use the laundry equipment to wash and dry your own clothes.
  3. If you have special washing instructions or clothing requiring delicate care, please write the specifics down and refer to them carefully as you do the washing yourself. See No. 2.
  4. The Laundry Fairy does not iron. Ironing lessons are available by appointment.
  5. The Laundry Fairy assumes you intend for her/him to wash any items left in pockets, including wallets, candy, homework, frogs, video games, and love notes. You are responsible for the results.
  6. Socks delivered inside out or balled up ("stink grenades") will not be laundered.
  7. 7. To reduce wrinkles, the Laundry Fairy will smooth and fold shirts, pants, and skirts. You may fold your own underwear and match up your own socks.

Your humble servant,
The Laundry Fairy



Today I recruited the newest "fairy" to do laundry. I don't pay much- just kisses, hugs, love and high-fives.









3 comments:

Heather said...

OMG, that is adorable. Both the note from the laundry fairy and your newest recruit!! Isabella is so adorable. Dakota does the exact same thing with the clothes in the dryer, which makes it SO much easier for me. I no longer have to bend down and reach in. HAHAHA!!!

Jennifer said...

LOVE the note from the laundry fairy!!!! Its great!!
Jack is my little laundry helper as well. Im enjoying the help from him now, as I know one day, not too far from now, he will look at me like I am crazy when I ask him to help do laundry :/ Very cute though ::)

Nichole said...

I actually googled 'laundry fairy' and stumbled across a blog that had a link to the 'note from the fairy'! I loved it, so it went into the blog!