I found this great blog that posts announcements for free items and samples (and coupons), so every now-and-then when I see something that sparks my interest, I fill out the forms. No strings attached. At least not the ones that I fill out!
The free samples have started flowing in. So far, within the last few days, I have received in the mail:
- A 'Jiffy' recipe book (softback w/67 pages of recipes)
- Aveno shampoo and conditioner
- TLC granola bar
- Oregon Chai Tea
Today, I was also given A WHOLE CASE of the pediatric soy drink that we get for Isabella--because the clinic I was at had 5 cases donated to them and they don't have a 'soy based' diet demand of people coming through!!! YAY!!!
Anyhow, getting back to this blog that I read... they have deals all the time; it is GREAT! Right now (I am multi tasking) I am in the process of ordering a FREE CUSTOM Christmas ornament through a web-site that they recommend! Score! Free bulb! OK, so the site is being slow... but I can order 50 free photo cards!
I have ordered so many things, that I have lost track...so it will be a surprise every time I open the mailbox! Last thing I remember signing up for was 'Huggies', but I know I have dental floss coming at some point too. Oh, and then there was that box of baking soda. Hum, I wonder what other deals I have in store...?
Until next time, here is the website blog address :)
http://savingmoneylivinglife.blogspot.com/
1 comment:
I have one word for you....S-C-O-R-E-!
That's awesome that you found so many great, free deals!! I just might have to try that. It's gonna be like Xmas everytimet he mailman shows up at your door for the next few months....LOL. Can't wait to hear what other free stuff you get (that you forgot about) =)
Oh, and thanks for sharing the website!!
Post a Comment