And this, my friend, is why you don't throw stuff at your sister....
Carly was getting rather irritated with Abby earlier... so instead of walking away, she decided to throw a crayola. They were standing about 6 feet away when Carly "chucked" (in her words) the color at her. It hit Abby in right blow her eyeball. Thank God she didn't get pegged in the eye- that would have been very bad!
So for now, Abby has a pink and blue eye, and it is slightly swollen. Poor thing. Being the manipulator that she is, she tried to convince me that she needs to wear make-up tomorrow... I think not! LOL. Hey, it was a good try though. I told her instead of wearing make-up to 'conceal' it, she has a good story to tell! Well, that and a lesson to be told :)
So in honor of this black-eye by crayola, I found a suiting song on youtube. "Ode to Crayola"!!!! Please, check the song out- it is hilarious!
PS- this incident comes a day after the baby decided to get into the Clorox with bleach/toilet cleaner. I'm telling you, there is never a dull moment when you have kids!
1 comment:
ROTFLMAO. Omigosh Carly....NO!!! That is hysterical though. Gotta love sibling rivalry! And, I love that Abby tried to convince you to let her wear makeup. Smart girl!!
BTW, glad to hear Isabella is okay after that scary incident. I'll tell you, it was a huge shock to respond to a call at work and see that one girl in agonizing pain after she drank bleach. I was like, "what were you thinking????" She was trying to convince her boyfriend not to break up with her. Crazy!!
I love all of your postings. I might not get to them right away, but they are always soooo fun to read through. There is never a dull moment in your house with those three beautiful, energetic girls. Niki, you are so lucky and so blessed. And they are lucky to have you as a wonderful, loving mommy!!! =)
Post a Comment