Back when I found out I was pregnant with Isabella, I began going to http://www.whattoexpect.com/. While there, I 'met' an amazing group of women. I questioned the identity of some, just like you probably would, but for the most part they were all 'real'! All of us belonged to the February '08 thread. We lived and shared all (well, most) of our pregnancy experiences together. Shortly after we all gave birth to our babies, one by one many of us met up beyond the computer screen. To date I have met 5 of these wonderful mama's. One day I plan to meet all of my 'on-line' BF's!
Anywho, about a year and a half ago, many of us broke off of the WTE (what to expect)--and created our own little play ground. Here we share life experiences, photo's, ideas, everything! Literally everything that a couple of girlfriends would talk and/or gossip about. But I think I am giving away to much info now!
So it has become an annual tradition to have a 'Secret Santa' and 'State Ornament' exchange. Let me be the first to tell you that it is hard to find a Christmas ornament in the state of Ohio, that has absolutely nothing to do with Ohio State University! With the deadline to ship out fastly approaching, I decided to make my own. Here is a taste of what I made. :) Now we keep the senders identity a secret- so I won't tell you who I made this (with love) for... but I hope that if she is reading this, she likes it! I love you!!!!!
1 comment:
how neat you did a good job! And jealous you are involved in ornament exchange =(
Post a Comment