So since I have three 'babies', I will do a) Carly b) Abby and c) Isabella.
A friend of mine did this as a blog, so I thought it would be fun to copy and share! Thanks Heather... Love ya!
1. What was your reaction when you found out you were pregnant?
a) Pretty shocked and in disbelief
b) Ready... she was pretty planned!
c) I knew the minute it happened! I was in no way shocked, Tom on the otherhand didn't believe me. At all.
2. Was abortion an option for you?
a,b & c) Not a chance
3. How old were you?
a) 20
b) 25 (I think)
c) 31
4. How did you find out you were pregnant?
a, b & c) Home test
5. Who did you tell first?
a, b & c) Tom- duh...
6. Did you want to find out the sex?
a & b) Yes
c) Nope
7. What was your child's sex?
a, b & c) All girls!
8. Did you wish were you were having the opposite sex of what you were getting?
a, b & c) Not at all
9. What was the due date?
a) October 1, 1997
b) Mid June, 2001
c) February 4, 2008
10. Did you have morning sickness?
a, b & c) Nothing... not one bit
11. What did you crave?
a) Taco Bell and pepperchinies
b) Jelly Belly's
c) Ice cream
12. Who/What irritated you the most?
a, b & c) I can't remember
13. What was your favorite part about being pregnant?
a) Eating! oh, and attention
b) Having a reason to be bitchy to the associates at the Redding, CA In-N-Out!
c) Everything... the feelings of knowing she would be the last!
14. How many pounds did you gain throughout your pregnancy?
a) 60... YIKES!!! There goes my great figure!
b) 30 ish
c) 20 ish
15. Did you have a baby shower?
15. Did you have a baby shower?
a) Yes
b) Yes, but I had it after she was born- because she was born 4 weeks early. We were released the morning of my scheduled baby shower (co-ed)... I had to beg to be let out!
c) Yes
16.Was it a surprise or did you know?
a, b & c) I knew
17.Did you have any complications during your pregnancy?
a) Yes, Pre-eclampsia
b) Yes, Pre-eclampsia (severe enough to be hospitalized weeks before birth & induced because of it )
c) Nothing... not a problem
18. How did you know you were in labor?
a & b) I was induced... so I kinda knew when it was going to happen
c) I started bleeding and was having lots'a contractions
19. Where did you give birth?
a) Anaheim, CA
b)Redding, CA
c) Duluth, MN
20. Who drove you to the hospital?
a) My mom... Tom was at work when the doctor decided to admit me into the hospital
b) Tom
c) Tom
21. What happened once you arrived?
a) I started the induction process.
b) I was hospitalized long before I had her. I was monitored for about a week. After no positive progress was made with my pre-eclampsia, the doctor gave me steriod shots (to develope her lungs) and decided on May 21st to induce me
c) I gave them my birthing plan. They took vitals, gave me a gown, gave me a ball and I never saw them again until I needed to push :)
22.How many hours were you in labor?
a) Forever! Like 17 hours
b) 2 hours from when my water broke
c) 1 hour and 38 minutes... something like that :)
23. Who watched you give birth?
a) Tom and my mom
b) Tom and Mikee (girlfriend in Redding)
c) Tom and Stacy
24. Was it natural or c-section?
a, b & c) Natural
25. Did you take medicine to ease the pain?
a) Epidural and pain meds
b) One pain pill
c) Notta darn thing
26. How much did your child weigh?
a) 6lbs 9oz
b) 6lbs 4oz
c) 7lbs 7oz
27. When was your child actually born?
a) September 30, 1997 (one day early)
b) May 22, 2001 (4 weeks early)
c) February 4, 2008 (on the dot)
28. What did you name him/her?
a) Carly
b) Abigail
c) Isabella
29. Is he/she named after anyone?
a) middle name after me
b) middle name after both g.grandmas
c) middle name after deceased aunt
30. Did he/she have any complications?
a, b & c) So healthy we got to go home the next day
31. How old is your first born today?
a) 12
b) 8
c) 21 months
1 comment:
OMG, I LOVE That you did this. It's so neat to see how others pregnancies were, and how the labor and delivery went. AND, I got to read all about it x3 with you. I can't believe how short your labor was with the second two. And no pain meds???? WOW!! I couldn't do it. Ok, well I guess I did technically do it once the epidural wore off, but I wanted to kill everyone in the room.
It was so fun reading this =)
Post a Comment