Friday, November 13, 2009

Bucket Covers


I need some, know where I can get a few?





Since changing our eating habits, Tom and I do a lot of bulk food shopping. As you can see, I have a number of 5 gallon buckets with generic black, sharpie pen, labels. They are now becoming an eyesore of an obstacle in our kitchen. They are slowly migrating from lower cabinet space, to a corner of the dining area. Don't get me wrong, the buckets are VERY functional, just overwhelming to look at!


So my quest is to purchase covers for them. My only problem is I can't find what I am looking for. The ones that I have been able to find, thanks to google, cover the inside also. ::banghead::
I only need the outside and lid covered... otherwise I run the risk of contaminants coming in via the material. Doh! I have found patterns that can be bought, but I 1) am not very talented with the sewing machine and 2) don't even own a sewing machine.


So if you are reading this in blogland, can you please help me out if you either make them or know how to make them? It's all I want for Christmas!!! My birthday? If by chance you have seen them, do they come in patterns with food? Or kitchen gadgets? Sigh.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wish I could help with the bucket covers. I'll have to ask around. If I hear of anything that you described, I'll letcha know =)
BTW, love all the beans you have stored up in those buckets. I hope you have lots of Bean-O stored up as well.....ROTFMLAO!!!!!!!!!!!!