School pictures are in... that's all. I can't really think of much to say, other than they are both growing up too quickly. It seems like yesterday they were both toddlers, running around with nakey bottoms and diapers on their heads. *sigh* But here they are, Carly in 7th grade and Abby in the 3rd. Where has the time gone? My babies, aren't very baby'ish anymore. Good thing I am not aging... I have been blessed to be 23 for the last decade+!!! *yeah, a girl can dream*
PS. I did a horrible job scanning the pictures and never cropped them... so deal with it! :P
2 comments:
The girls look beautiful!
They're beautiful Niki!! I love school pictures because they're still at that age where their smiles are genuine and not fake. I think when we get older we lose that. Or we're just more critical of ourselves. hehe. You got some gorgeous girls, that's for sure!! =)
Post a Comment