Saturday, October 10, 2009


This is where I grew up... Good ol' OC. Yep, Orange County, CA. Not this OC

http://www.thewb.com/shows/the-oc



My friend's daughter (Annette/Sydney) did a project at school- labeling the major areas of California, and here you have it... the good ol OC. Disneyland, Schools, the beach and boats, and residue of LA traffic!



Here is a fact link... because there is more to 'The OC' than just fictional characters in a fantasy rich world, in the cities that are 'the OC'. There are all walks of life, in all walks of socioeconomic levels.
http://www.orangecounty.net/pdf/statistics.pdf


There are many beautiful places to go and great memories to be made... but when you hear "OC"... just know that there are a large handful of cities that make up northern OC, central OC and southern OC....

1 comment:

Heather said...

I have sooooooooooooooooo many posts to catch up on. I've been slacking big time. I love this one particulary though. Great way to start my catching up though. So when ya gonna come for a visit?! =)