Friday, October 30, 2009

Pumpkin Carving '09

Tonight was the big night: Carving pumpkins!
The girls each got their pumpkins (that we bought at Lynd's Farm, weeks ago) and staged them for carving.
Carly and Abby had a blast- I was nervous with them both having a steak knife to carve with, so I took over carving duties for Abby. Carly did hers all on her own, and Isabella had a little (a lot) of help from mommy. See, Boo wanted nothing to do with the pumpkin. I figured she would do OK once we got it home... but noooo. She still hates the big 'ol squash!
If you can stick it out, watch until about 2 minutes, 5 seconds. Carly stumbles and lands in the baby's lap. Both are OK, so go ahead and laugh. I do everytime I see it! (Is that bad?)


Eating pumpkin guts!


Love the look on Carly's face!




Isabella's kitty pumpkin

Abby & Carly's pumpkins




2 comments:

The Band said...

I am so disappointed Niki. I thought Carly would like plow into Isabella like a line backer. I was waiting for everyone to tumble... and then nothing... but a little tap. sigh.

Heather said...

ROTFLMAO!! Poor Isabella!! She looked SO upset after that pumpkin touched her. Seriously, she is like the 10th kid that is about the same age (including Dakota) that wants nothing to do with them. So weird. Although, we didn't carve pumpkins this year because the three of ours were stolen one night &*#$@! I know we could have gone out and bought some more, but it really just sucked all the fun out of me when that happened. Oh well, next year we will! =D