My crazy life is at it again. Today I had to take Isabella to the doctors office. Sigh. According to the daycare she had a fever of 100.1*. However, she had on jeans, a onsie turtle neck, socks and shoes AND they left her fleece jacket on. Duh. No wonder she had a higher than normal temp. So because they are paranoid over the flu (which it's not even flu season yet) and the stupid h1n1, I wasted my time and the doctors time. On a happy note, her tubes are still in place :) Oh, and that 'fever'... it was 98 at the doctors. Ergy!


So on the way home I decided to pick up some pasta sauce, asparagus and edamame... when we came out to the car. Dun-dun-da... flat tire. Naturally. I have NO cell phone- but thankfully Giant Eagle let me use their phone. I got ahold of Tom and got the AAA info... but guess who is not on the account... so can't get services? Yep. This girl. Called Tom back and he got it taken care of for me. The guy came out, put my spare tire on (which is a full size tire) and we were headed home... Thennnnnnn

Abby dropped the bag of groceries with the pasta sauce in it. Sigh. Luckily it was recovered and I was able to use it :0) Oh, and I burned myself with boiling noodle water... it jumped out of the pot at me. I think I will live though.
1 comment:
Geeez, what a crappy day!! Glad to hear that Isabellas tubes are still in place though. Also glad to hear your flat tire was fixed without much hassle, and you were able to salvage the pasta sauce. Sounds like the day turned out okay afterall, minus the stress that went with it all... ugh!
Post a Comment