A couple weeks ago Isabella's school took 'Fall' photos. Ironically, I dressed her in fall colors that day (I had no idea pictures were being taken), so she fit in really well with the theme! Lifetouch http://www.lifetouch.com/ took three shots, of three poses... they all came out very cute (I think) and Miss Isabella smiled on cue!
Something must have been on the scanner, because in the original nothing is under her left eye... but in this pose there is a smudge. I swear she does not have a black eye!So after doing a preview of this blog, I noticed that this picture looks JUST LIKE ME! I am almost tempted to say that my parents have a picture of me about this same age, pose and colors (great 70's color flavor).
I love this picture... but Tom seems to think that she looks like a he. I can't help it, we make bald babies... and she hates wearing things in her hair... and she can't wear earrings without getting infected. :p
I love this picture... but Tom seems to think that she looks like a he. I can't help it, we make bald babies... and she hates wearing things in her hair... and she can't wear earrings without getting infected. :p
1 comment:
She so does not look like a he. LOL, silly Tom!! She is such a cutie, and I just love her smile. I like that she poses and smiles for the camera. It's nearly impossible to get Dakota to do that. (sigh)
Post a Comment