Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Day 3

Today marks day three of 'tooth-be-gone'. I tell you, it hurts today more than yesterday, and about as equally painful as the day of surgery. I can't tell you why... I can only imagine that it is because I have tried several hard foods today. No, I have not chewed on that side...but the motion of chewing is kind'of a bilateral thing. Basically, I am screwed. Because of the pain (yes, I am a sissy), I have resorted to these:













So here I type with a cold pack stuck to my cheek, a glass of wine to my lips and ibuprofen melting away in my gut! All I need is a little calgon and a hot tub, and I might be feeling pretty swell. Until it all kicks in, here I type... hurting like hell.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Poor mama!! They didn't give you any vicodin or percoset (sp?). Those did wonders for me when they yanked my wisdom teeth out. Because I'm a sissy too! lol