Friday, October 30, 2009

Carly Tells Me...

...I should be a professional 'nature' photographer. Sigh. Maybe I will take a photo class or two. I am not that great. I just have a great camera that takes good up close shots! LOL. Kids.






Check out the bugs in the middle of the flowers :)






Took me three times to get this picture...and I am still not completely satisfied with it!

I had no idea that there was a ladybug on the bush, until I was editing the pictures! (on the left)


Leaves on the walkway going up to the yard


I am not sure if this is a bee, or not, but it kept hanging out around us. I tried to get it to climb on to my hand, but it wouldn't. Isabella even swatted it, and it came back for more. Totally harmless...and o'so beautiful!




I love how you can see the antenna, wings, legs and eyes. Amazing anatomy :)







2 comments:

The Band said...

I agree... you are really good.

Heather said...

Those are AWESOME pictures!! Wow. I wish my camera took super close ups like that! My favorite if the bee picture and the one of the leaves right above the bee. I love those colors!