
Dear Person who took the stroller in the garbage pile,
This stroller is FULL of mold. If you think that you can clean it and get rid of the mold, you are surely mistaken. Mold is very toxic... more than you could probably fathom. So I suggest you do as I did, THROW IT OUT!
Don't get me wrong, it looks like a very fancy and functional jogger... but it WILL make your child ill... maybe even you. Stachybotrys chartarum and other forms of mold are not something to mess around with.
Please, please, please, get rid of the stroller ASAP... maybe remove the wheels so no one else takes it from your garbage.
Sincerely,
Go-Go Babyz Jogger Former Owner
1 comment:
I don't think people realize how dangerous mold really is. I've seen a whole house bulldozed down in Newport Beach because it was infested with the stuff. It gives me chills just thinking about it. Hopefully they realize how bad it is and throw it out, because there is no way to clean it. Just burn it!
Post a Comment