

What could be more precious
than Grandma's special love?
She always seems to know the things
That we are fondest of.
She's always ready with a smile
Or a loving word of praise,
Her laughter always brightens up
The cloudiest of days...
She has an understanding heart
that encourages and cheers.
The love she gives so freely
Grows deeper with the years.
Her wisdom and devotionare blessings from above-
Nothing could be more precious
than Grandma's special love.
~Author Unknown
Grandma, you will be forever loved and missed... especially on this 9th day of October.
1 comment:
That was such a touching poem. It brought tears to my eyes because it made me think of my own grandma who passed away almost 6 years ago. She was everything to me, and like a second mother. I was actually closer to her than my own mom. I was devastated. That's so neat that you are honoring her through a posting. I think I just might do that too this year.
Post a Comment