Thursday, October 29, 2009

Such A Rough Life


Isabella was born to be outside. She would rather be outside freezing, then inside tearing up the house.
On this particular day, the girls wanted to play outside. Early. It was 9am and the temp on the computer said 28*. If it wasn't 28, it was darn near close. With Carly and Abby bundled up, it was now the babys turn. Naturally, she ripped off her beanie, and God forbid she wear anything that impedes her little fingers from picking up anything (I guess we need to train her to wear gloves or mittens). So anywho, I busted out her snow-suit... yeah, yeah, yeah... it kept her warm, and got her dressed and ready. Out they went.
Don't worry, she is not freezing cold in the picture (no hat or gloves)...by the time I took this picture it was 50'ish outside. After a couple hours they all came inside. But soon after Carly and Abby went back out...leaving behind a certain someone. That certain someone had a fit because I would not put on her shoes, jacket and hat to let her play outside again. Such a rough life.


3 comments:

Heather said...

LOL, I love how dramatic she is in that video. What is up with this age and being so dramatic?!?! I love how she throws her head on the ground and whines. Reminds me of another certain someone. lol. I really like how your girls love being outside. Must get that from their parents!! It's nice to see them loving the outdoors than loving the tv!!!

Nichole said...

Don't get me wrong...they love TV. They are just limited to how much and what shows. Our home is the 'nazi' home of tv and food. :)
They will appreciate it when they are older and more fit (at least more fit than Tom and I!)

Heather said...

I totally agree!! Sometimes I wonder if people think I'm the anti-fun mom, but I really don't need a kid in a zombie-like state staring at the tv, with a mouth full of cavaties. lol