Monday, December 28, 2009

SNOW!!!!








We got snow. Lot's of snow for Ohio.
The first picture is of the three girls when we had our first snowfall. Just enough snow to have fun for a couple of days, then bid our farewell to it...then came more snow!
For Christmas each of the girls received a sled...including Isabella! So yesterday I went out with them and tootled around. The baby even went down the hill a few times in her red sled (with seat belt!). But soon after she was showing signs of tiredness, so she went in to take a snooze. During that time, Carly and Abby went down more hills, in the yard, and even begged to sled through the forest... the bottom forest. Mean mom said no. Why? Because of the creek. I didn't want them to 'accidental' sled into the water. You all know, as well as I, my kids would be the first to do so!

No comments: