Saturday, January 2, 2010

FREE SIPPY!!! (and other crap!)


So I logged on to http://www.juicyjuice.com/Login/Register.aspx and registered to receive announcements regarding Juicy Juice and their products. As part of registering, you can receive a free sippy or guide to your child's nutrition... well, I chose the cup. The fine print warns to allow 8 weeks for shipping, but I got it in less than 3!!! AMAZING!!! This is just one of the wonderful free things that I have signed up to receive. What makes it better is that my inbox has not been clogged with junk either!

Aside from the cup, since my last update, on free crap that I have got, I have received in the mail= Dental floss (adults and kids), diapers, tampons, pads, 2 coffee samples (different companies), Aveda hand lotion, Aveda shampoo & conditioner (these items I had to print a voucher and take to a participating salon) and a sample of John Freida 'Brilliant Brunette' shampoo/conditioner! Not bad for being lazy behind the computer! And all it takes is a few minutes to fill out!

No comments: