Wednesday, December 9, 2009
The long house
View Larger Map
Now before you go thinking I am crazy, just know that I am not! Anyhow, today I was talking to some women about HOA's... . And it got me to thinking about our house in AZ. So check it out... we bought the house on September 22, which happens to be my late grandmas birthday. We sold the house on February 4. Which just so happened to be 3 years before Isabella's birthday (TO THE DAY), AND when we moved from that house, we moved to another on "Ruth Ave."... Ruth happened to be my grandma's name. Ironic? Fate? What is it? Anyhow- sorry I don't have any other pictures of the house... they are at my parents in the garage. But I should mention that we have a ton of them! We would take pictures of each stage of it being built. We loved the long house! (that's what Abby called it)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment