Monday, December 28, 2009

This is how we roll...




At the store!
These pictures were on two different occasions. But you get the picture. We either have the paci or the blankey. Linus. Gotta love her!
So the left picture I absolutely LOVE! On this particular day, a small little person needed to be changed- so we headed into Kroger (grocery store http://www.kroger.com/Pages/default.aspx)...upon arriving to the bathrooms, Tom noticed that they had a 'family' restroom. How quaint. So guess who used the family potty? Yep, the three of us (Carly & Abby were at school). I have seen the 'I'll Hold The Baby' http://www.diaperdeck.com/babyholder.htm at several other locations, but had never actually tried to use one...that is until now. I will now swear by them! It was the neatest, barbaric looking contraption, but it WORKED!!! I wouldn't go as far as to say that Isabella enjoyed it, but is served as a very valuable tool!
The right picture is Linus, I mean Isabella. For those of you that do not know, this green blanket goes everywhere, EVERYWHERE, with us. Even the market! I have searched and searched to find a replica of it- but I have had no such luck. So hopefully this won't end like the tragic ending of 'woobie' on Mr. Mom. Woobie was Kenny's blanket. This blanket had been through hell and high water (like Isabella's)- well, woobie had been vacuumed, stapled, laundered and eventually burned. Needless to say, we have a woobie in our household and I fear the day it is lost or has to be retired.

MR. MOM - Woobie Clip - Watch more Funny Videos
Here is one of my favorite scenes from Mr. Mom... (this is my number 2 fave movie of all time =)) About 5 minutes into the video is when woobie gets attacked by the vacuum. Poor thing!




No comments: