Monday, December 28, 2009

TeMpORaYy FiX

So I came up with a temporary fix for the lack of blogs done. Here goes. I forward a few pictures to Pix Place (verizon) via phone, then save them to the computer and cross my fingers it does not crash in the meantime. Upload the pictures to the blog... save as a draft... and use Henry and Peggy's computer to do the final typing. Our computer still has many buttons not working- including the ever so important, "Enter". Right now I have several blogs in the making and am excited to share. I have to warn you though, the photo quality is not to fantastic... they are from my phone... and I have a 'normal' phone- not some fancy-dancy expensive piece of work. So bear with it! Oh- and if you were hoping for Christmas pictures/blog, it's not going to happen. I have absolutely NO Christmas pictures on my phone! So until later... TTFN (tata for now =))

No comments: