So I am going to try to do this blog with a broken keyboard... so forgive me if there are misspells and errors! Oh, and I can't hit enter- so this will be one big run on. Oh, and I have no backspace either! Great. Recently Isabella has learned to say "no, no, no, no no" It is really cute and she usually only does it on cue! She also *usually* shakes her finger when saying it. Naturally this time she didn't . O'well! The other video is her getting stuck in the cabinet where swe store the grocery sacks. She managed to pull them all out and crawl in... only to be stuck!PS. In the second video (stuck in the cabinet), she decided to clolor on herself with a green shaprpie... hence the green hand/arm. Also, when I said 'bye-bye', she grabbed the bag and walked away! Silly kid!
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment