Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Our baby is growing up too fast! She had her Jr. High orientation on Friday... it was nice to visit the campus and see where she will be going to school, which by the way, is 15.9 miles away! However, there were issues with her schedule, so she will not get a new one until next week :) Hopefully this means she can get into the AP classes :)






So exciting... JR HIGH!!!
I suppose this means that we are really getting old now :(


The High School and Jr. High are connected... old building = Jr. High, new building = High School... so her is Tom and Carly looking at all the high school sports trophies





Waiting for orientation to begin





Walking down the high school halls... so white... scary!





Track and Field








Football/Soccer/Baseball stadium ticket booth








The entrance sign... our baby is growing too fast. Where has the time gone?








1 comment:

Heather said...

Eeek, junior high?!?! Yikes. I remember being so apprehensive before starting J.H!! But then again, our school looked like a prison (picture Kindergarten Cop). I bet she'll love it though. Is she excited? And AP classes? Way to go Carly!!