Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Obama's Health Care Reform

Today OSU hosted a town hall style meeting with Sen. Brown, discussing Obama's health care reform. Hundreds of citizens showed up... I think an unexpected amount. Unfortunately, many of us were not able to sit in, in the regular room, so we were shuffled into the "overflow" rooms and sadly, the wireless conference feed did not have a very strong audio signal... so just about everyone walked out- and stood up for their beliefs outside.

Here is a link from our local news channel... I am in the photo... small, but there. Can you find me? http://www2.nbc4i.com/cmh/news/local/article/health_care_forum_at_osu_draws_hundreds/20906/

I'll give you a clue. I am wearing black, I have grey backpack straps and I am in the back (furthest from the street).

Among numerous supporters...and a few protesters... in the overflow room


police stand guard

The line to (not) get in to the auditorium



A local radio show interviews this woman- after her and an anti-Obama protester argue about reform

Protesters
Really?

No comments: