Friday, August 14, 2009

Hose Time

I did some pretty depressing calculations after math class last night (no pun intended!), while waiting for Tom to pick me up from school. So M-F I see the girls roughly 7-15 hours... yes, for the entire week. 15 hours is on the better weeks when we let the girls stay up 'til 10/11pm. Luckily we have the weekends, right?


Anyhow, after I got home from work today, the girls went out to the back patio to play with their water sprayers that Aunt Peggy got for them at Easter... but soon the water sprayers turned into the entire hose. So I captured a couple of candid pictures of them- and more flowers of course!















1 comment:

Heather said...

How'd I miss this post? Maybe it's while I was on my computer strike last weekend. haha. Looks like the girls had a blast. Isabella is so silly. Looks like her hair is growing in!! Pigtails here we come! hehe