Surgery was a success! Isabella was seen this morning at 6:30am and by 8:30am we were discharged. For now she is groggy and uncomfortable...so the best we can do is let her rest and give her tons of TLC when she wakes up.
So for now we can expect lots of drainage, some blood and irritability. However, the future should hold an ear infection free toddler!

Waiting to be called back... All smiles :)

Changing into the cute gown. I wanted to 'borrow' it, but they caught on to me and asked for it :P

Up, Up, Up!

She had just got a dose of Tylenol and a medication that makes her 'happy'. I'd say drunk is more fitting!

Happy meds are beginning to kick in...

"But while I wait for them to kick in full throttle, I'll pass the time by reading a book about ear tube surgery"

"Mommy... I am HaPpY!"

"O'geeze, what is happening here... what did I drink?"

I love this photo... I really love the glassy eye look!
This is the last picture before they took her away. She was very confused and had no idea why some strange lady was taking her away. It was very sad :*(

All done. She was in so much pain... and I think daddy was in just as much pain watching her cry.
1 comment:
Awwww poor Isabella!!!! I'm SO happy to hear the surgery a success. And even more happy that she should be ear infection free from now on. Loved all the photos. And I'm with you, I would have tried to "borrow" that cute gown too. haha
Post a Comment