As most of you know from a previous blog entry, our camera took a dump. It was very tragic and I was completely lost! Thankfully I have a wonderful cousin, Brent... and his wife Jo, who decided to send us their 'old' camera--all the way from London! The camera has some AMAZING features, and I love using it for close-up pictures. You will see why if you hang tight to see the slide show!
Thank you again Brent and Jo!
I also should mention, on the same day that the camera arrived from Brent and Jo, a camera arrived from my mom and dad as well... but the close up features are, like I said, AMAZING on this camera :)
So getting to the slide show... this is the 3rd weekend in a row that the weather has been, how should I say...? Wet. I decided to walk around the house and take pictures of the flowers that are blooming. They are all so beautiful... some more than others! What I love most about some of them, is that you can actually see the beads of water from the rain. Love it! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do :)



1 comment:
Wow, thank you cousin, Brent!! The photos are great. Back to capturing life's greatest moments. And Niki, you look stunning in the first picture. LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment