Sunday, July 5, 2009

Werner's Do 4th of July

After our long day at the parade and carnival, we came home to color, play some pin the tail on the donkey and eat BBQ dinner. Pin the tail on the donkey was a spur of the moment thing... I forgot that I had it stashed from months ago, so no better time than to use it on Independence Day!
I was doing the demo round, and accidentally (LMAO) gave the donkey man parts. Purely accidental...I had a blindfold on! I promise!

For Dinner we ate a ton of food! Soy burgers, grilled veggies, red white & blue bread and fruit salad...red white and blue style!


Fruit Salad, yummy-yummy (that was my tribute to 'The Wiggles')


This next picture is the bread before it was made... I forgot to add in one after! oops!





After dinner, we decided to do of fireworks a bit early in the evening. If we waited til dark to set them off, several of us would not have made it (awake)! The pictures do not do them any justice... but if you use your imagination, you get it!

*Once again, the show is not working... so here is the link:

http://www.slide.com/r/_2USFJ164z9WXUQKmQt9cHT9mpgeAghk?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original

We had these fireworks called the "Glitterator"... they were, how do you say... amazing! But if not properly secured, we found out firsthand, some can "get away". This video tells all. Please excuse the word that accidentally slipped from my tongue about halfway (24 seconds) through :P



Then we went on our marry way and enjoyed the rest. Keeping a close eye on where the 'fly-aways' went to! Must mention...an F-bomb slips from Toms mouth at about 58ish seconds... so heed the warning.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Gave the monkey man parts....LMAO!!! Now that's funny. The 1st picture looks so yummy. Can you make me some and ship it to me? lol. By the way, I just LOVE your sailor mouths. We would get along just great...hehehe