I will start with last weekend...
I discovered that OSU has 'family hours' at the gym and pool- so Tom and I decided to take the girls for a swim.
The pools are indoors, which is nice on those rainy days. The first day we went the weather was crazy... lightning, thunder and pouring rain- yet we still swam :)
The kiddie area is pretty shallow- starting at 1 1/2 feet deep, going down to 4 ft deep. There is a slide, whirl pool, basketball hoop and a relaxing section with jets streaming up.
Carly and Abby playing basketball :)
Isabella was not feeling well the first day, so on Sunday I didn't plan on her swimming... so I did not pack her suit... so instead she swam in her summer outfit! She saw Abby and Carly swimming and was itching to get it... I let Carly take her in and she had a blast :)
This is the latest picture... this was actually today, but I thought I'd throw it in with this blog :)
Carly's new bathing suit... it's a bit... how do you say... not our taste... but it was $1.78! Can't beat that!



1 comment:
LOVE the pool!! Looks like a really cool place, and you can't beat the fact that it's indoors. I wish we had one like that around here. Isabella looks like a total water baby too!
Post a Comment