We headed straight to Goodyear to have her looked at. 6 hours later, she was fixed... but we could not leave until we paid. Now with 6 hours of work, you can imagine the cost. OMG... close to $1000.00, she was finally fixed. Sigh. We now have two new tires, a working AC and some other internal wheel parts that I am not familiar with.
While we waited, we went to numerous stores. The mall being one of them. Here we are playing in the breakfast play yard.



1 comment:
Awww, I'm sorry to hear about your car and the cost. I hate it when unexpected things like that happen. At least you didn't let it get you down. You still took the girls to the mall and had a good time. By the way, that breakfast play yard is SUPER cool. It gets the kids' imagination going, that's for sure!
Oh, and I love how Isabella loves playing with cars. Dakota and her would be total buds!! hehe
Post a Comment