Sunday, July 19, 2009

Dental Visits



Last week the girls each had dentist appointments... as did I :(
Anyhow, what's a mom good for if she doesn't have her camera to document the visit? Here are a few pics from the visit.
These first two pictures are the before... all calm and not to scared to go behind the forbidden door...
Not bad, yet. At this point Abby had only had x-ray's taken...
...and then the fun begins. She looks scared out of her mind... and she is only getting a cleaning!
Then it's Carly's turn.
Turns out she has two cavities... here is her (Carly) panoramic x-ray
All done, and all I get is this lousy sticker... and a toothbrush :)
Carly on the other hand got a fast-pass back to the dentist chair! Poor girl had to have two teeth filled. What strikes us odd is that we religiously make them brush their teeth twice a day. I think someone is slipping in some sweet snacks ;)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Two cavities?? Yikes!! Poor thing. They do better at the dentist than I do now. Glad it was an overall good visit! =D