Friday, July 24, 2009

Niki Got A New Toy!

I got a new toy... but you can take your mind out of the gutter!




A few weeks back (when the grocery-getter was getting worked on), I got a new toy. A tortilla press! After last months corn tortilla catastrophe, Tom decided it was time to get a press instead... good thinking :)


We (the girls and I) FINALLY got the opportunity to use it. After trial and error, I think that we have mastered the thing! We had a blast making them... we kinda cheated though... see Tom bought some pre-made corn tortilla mix. The pre-made mix made making them MUCH easier for this white girl... no adding water, only to add more mix because the parts were not balanced :) Hey, I am a biologist... not a cook ;)


1 comment:

Heather said...

Haha, now who are the goobers??? Love it though. Much better results! =D