Tom and I decided that Isabella does not get 'treats' too often (if at all), so we splurged and bought a four pack of ZenSoy Pudding... one banana and one chocolate.
Both were a hit (with Abby too). On this particular day, me being the genius that I am, decided to let her feed herself 1) without a bib, and 2) without a spoon. I was just short of banging my head on the kitchen sink when I cleaned her up. We had pudding everywhere...up the wazoo! OK, it wasn't up the wazoo--she did have a diaper and sleeper on ;)
Anyhow-
I am thinking that as a small child, not only the coldness on her hands, but the slimy texture was fascinating to her senses. Imagine--ooy, gooy mush running through your fingers... so exhilarating to an adult- imagine it in a toddler finding these same sense for the first time. So instead of getting upset, I let her lather in the pudding. Why interrupt such a developing moment??? Right?
As you can see, it was pretty mind altering... or just a really bad camera shot!
But she did have fun. Her Ronald McDonald smile tells a thousand words!
Oh, and I finally did give her a spoon. However, by then it was too late, she was having to much fun digging her fingers into the pudding cup :)
1 comment:
LOL, those last two pictures are priceless. It looks like the photos did a great job at capturing Isabella's euphoric experience with the Zensoy. Haha!
Post a Comment