I wised up and decided to give Isabella a spoon with this pudding meet-up. It went well... that is until I turned my back to get the laundry out of the dryer. She must have not enough supervision and direction to eat like big people--because things took a turn for the worst...or mess that is! This time the pudding was banana, as she will tell you during the video :)
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Pudding Take-Two
I wised up and decided to give Isabella a spoon with this pudding meet-up. It went well... that is until I turned my back to get the laundry out of the dryer. She must have not enough supervision and direction to eat like big people--because things took a turn for the worst...or mess that is! This time the pudding was banana, as she will tell you during the video :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG....LMAO!!! What a mess. Isabella is such a silly girl, and it's like she totally knows it too. Those videos were great. It looks like she has really mastered the spoon. You just gotta keep an eye on her so she doesn't slime herself. LOL. She's a crack up Nikki, and so fun to watch! I love her.
Post a Comment