This Mother's Day I would like to say thank you to my mom, mother-in-law, and my sister-in-law--Pudding. Happy Mother's Day to each of you. I love you :)
Thank you for being my mom, and my friend. Thank you for being my sister, my pudding, my friend :)

Happy Mother's Day 2009
Carly and Abby...my biggest babies of all :)
Carly and Abby with Isabella sportin' their new sunglasses. Also at Newton Township Fire Dept.

<---Grandma Watson with Carly and Abby at the Fullerton Arboretum (October 2008)

<---Nana with Christian and Ashly

<---Nana with Carly, Abby and Isabella at the Mall of America. August 2008

<---Carly, Abby and Isabella at Ralph B. Clark regional park. October 2008

<---Me with the girls at the Fullerton Arboretum

<---Angela with Christian and Ashly
1 comment:
Happy Mother's Day Nikki! You're such a wonderful mother and an inspiration to all. I hope you have a fabulous day with your beautiful family. You certainly deserve it.
Post a Comment