Monday, May 18, 2009

Hollywood, Here Comes Tom!

A star is Born!
OK, well he has been alive for quite some time now...but Tom got his big acting debut!
On Saturday he took part in the filming of "Best Supporting Daddy". He plays the role of 'Ram'- a secret service/personal security guard to a film writer. He is in 2 scenes and believe it or not, the filming that he took part in took 6 hours to film! After all was said and done, he was asked by the production company if he'd like to play more roles in the future...and of course he said yes. He was also reassured he would not be 'type-casted' because of his look and build :)
The movie should be finished up in July, and after it is put together we will get to attend a viewing of it. I am (and so are Carly and Abby) very excited!!!


Tom's casting call!!! I blacked out the address because the scene took play at a million dollar home in OH. The production company paid to use a mans home for the day. Tom said that they brought in many of their own props and such...but at any rate, I do not want to violate his privacy :)


Tom's wardrobe. Minus the make-up that they applied to him. The make-up artist needed to de-gloss his head...it was shining in the lights! He also needed to cover up his tan lines from wearing his sunglasses so much.

Walking out the door... dressed to impress

1 comment:

Heather said...

OMG Nikki, this is so freakin cool!! What an awesome opportunity. I love the look too. So would you be coming out this way to see the viewing?? I would so LOVE to meet you if you're ever out this way!