It rained for a bit today, and it was very warm out...about 75'ish. I offered the girls a chance to go play in the rain in their suits (bathing, not birthday!). Abby's suit must have grown legs and ran off, because we could not find it. Since we had no idea how much time was left of the storm overhead, I told her to just put on a bra and shorts. LOL! Isabella's suit is size 6mo...so for obvious reasons she wore a t-shirt, diaper, and socks!
The time spent outside was pretty brief, but I did manage to take a couple pictures and video! I scared Carly and Abby when I said, "OK, you can stay out here, but if you hear thunder you need to come in IMMEDIATELY". That sealed the deal, and they came in after my warning! I'm guessing Carly doesn't want to get struck by lightning again! The first video we are out front. There are TONS of trees overhead, so they took off to the back patio. There they found (of all things to stand under) the rain gutter...luckly they are clean and flowing!
We all had a blast- it was great. I am just sad that Tom missed out on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment