Friday, March 19, 2010

POTW

Picture of the Week
I am going to try to do this "picture of the week" bit- but if I slack off, it's 'cause I probably forgot!
Now you all know that there are three kids here... so I can't just pick one POTW... I have to pick POTW x 3.

This is Carly while waiting at the podiatrist. She wanted nothing to do with having her picture taken. I finally had to settle for a shot with her covering her head.


Abby drew me a picture of a sunset on the beach. One of many pictures that she has... this one is on the fridge for now :)
I am so proud of her artistic abilities... although you might be thinking "huh?"... this is not one of her best- she did it in about two minutes. However, she has MANY works of art that are worthy of frames... and someday, we will frame them all!


Isa's art from St. Patty's Day. Although it is still hanging at school, I am still very proud of it and love it! Can't wait for it to be next to Abby's on the fridge :)

No comments: