Saturday, March 6, 2010

Laundry & Tanning

Yep. We spent most of the afternoon at the laundromat :) We found a HUGE one not to far... not only can you wash, but you can tan while you are waiting. Yeah, that's just what I want- to pay for cancer while I clean my cloths. Real healthy ;)
The girls did pretty well, behaviorally... although by the time the last stretch of time came along, they were begging for quarters... sigh. They gave it a good try, but failed miserably! Carly really wanted a super ball (real bouncy, fist size ball)- she would have had a blast in my hometown, if she were around, when I was her age. A "Wham-O-Superball" disaster occurred and those damn things were everywhere! www.octhen.com/2006/07/wham-o-superball-disaster.htm


Anyhow, she got no ball :( How sad.

Isabella slept the entire time! She even slept right through lunch... poor kid was wiped- from what, I don't know though!


Waiting for the other dryers to finish- in the meanwhile, I bugged her by taking nonsense pictures with my phone. Of course. She wanted quarters for candy... but she had no luck either :)




No comments: