
About midweek, Isabella started on a new word-"batpa" AKA: backpack :) She has also been trying to wear one of Carly's, but has had a little rough time, as it is way to big! So Tom and I thought it was time for her to get one of her very own.
So off to the Target Tom went... WITHOUT ME!!! >:( But I am over it now!
Tom found the cutest Dora the Explorer with Boots, toddler backpack. It is perfect size for her and she LOOOOOOVES it! It went to school with her yesterday... she stored her hat, mittens, cup and change of cloths in it :) It also can now double as a diaper bag :)

Isa sporting her backpack in front of school

1 comment:
I LOOVE her backpack. It's so cute and a perfect size for her!! Good job Tom!! I'm impressed. Kevin would have failed at this mission. I'm almost certain! lol
Post a Comment