Today we hit up the batting cages and Cosi. Cosi was awesome because we came at just the right time... an hour before closing! Anyhow, not much else to say about that :)
As far as the batting cages- it was so much fun! I can't wait for softball season.
Carly even got in on the action. She has a lot of practicing to do though! That and the bat is way to heavy for her... heck, that thing is even to heavy for me! I want to get a super light bat once the season starts :) As for Tom and myself, he did perfect... as always! I kept popping them up (above me!), so at one point I put on the helmet- it was a kids helmet, but hey, safety first! LOL
Then we went to Cosi... Hope you are prepared to watch vidoes :)
I have one last video, but it is still uploading and won't be ready... so I will add it in (or make it a seperate blog) some other time :)
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment