
Tom bought a Mandoline Veggie Slicer a while back.
It has done nothing but collect dust,
until today.
I decided for breakfast, I was going to attempt to make some yummy hashbrowns. Keyword here is "Attempt".
While it started out good... with the little glitch of not knowing what thickness setting to use, it progressively got, um, difficult.
I think making hashbrowns is an art.
I am not artistic.
Come to think of it, cooking is an art.
I am not a chef. Not at all.
So while it started out with great intentions...
Yeah, I said it!
But by the time the rest of breakfast was ready, they wern't too bad. With the exception of being a little too fried!
Isabella finished all of hers.
And Abby liked them too...
but my kids like ketchup... and ketchup fixes nearly everything!
I guess I shouldn't be to hard on myself.
But I will practice.
I will master.
I will conquer.
Someday!
No comments:
Post a Comment