Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy Birthday, Dad

What do you get a man for his birthday, who has nearly everything you could possibly think of... besides the winning Powerball or Mega Millions ticket? When you run out of ideas, you fall back on the the more intimate, sentimental, gift from the heart.

Adult diapers.

For those of you that don't know us that well, my father and I are two of the most sarcastic, smart-@sses walking earth. Yes, it gets us into trouble from time to time (especially him ;)) and it may get us into hot water with our loved ones, but what takes the cake is when we are successful wiseguys to one another. This here birthday gift tops all, so far, this year. Although I have a strange suspicion that I may be in a pickle now :)

Anyhow, the diapers come at a perfect time... it was actually suppose to be a April Fools Day joke, but having them come on his birthday instead, is far better than I could have ever planned!

See, it all started when I began visiting the blog http://www.savingmoneylivinglife.com/ , from there I have ordered hundreds of free stuff and random samples. When the sample for Tena came up, I could not help myself. I thought, "How perfect would these be for my dad?"...so I signed up... no hesitation! You can too... for that loved one with a aging, leaky bladder! I'm not sure if his bladder is leaky, but I know it is aged! LOL!!! http://www.tenahomecare.com/

So Happy 52nd birthday... if that is what you are claiming to be. But I still think you are 61!
P.S. Next year I think I am going to have to search for a sample of Rogaine... you're looking a little thin on top, dad!

No comments: