Abby & Carly jumped in like the little fish that they are. Isa wanted me, so I hung out with her for the most part.
Boo is getting much better in the water. She actually surprised me... as she wanted to "jump" in (but was more like sit on the edge and scoot in), go down the slide and drift away from me. Since she is still not a pro, or even remotely close for that matter, I had her in a toddler vest the entire time. I think she was irritated by it, but I really didn't care!
Carly got a new bathing suit... she has totally out grown her old one- and this one fits her well. Style and size! It is really cute (but don't tell her I told you that)- it is purple/deep pink'ish and it ties up between the breastesis :) Very mature suit, for her.
Carly got a new bathing suit... she has totally out grown her old one- and this one fits her well. Style and size! It is really cute (but don't tell her I told you that)- it is purple/deep pink'ish and it ties up between the breastesis :) Very mature suit, for her.
Abby is still a fish. She had so much fun- so much that she was bummed when I told her she had to get out! But we live close, now... so we can come back whenever we feel like it!
Anyhow, I hope you enjoy the pics and videos :)



No comments:
Post a Comment