So I set out....
I got all my materials together.
Maseca mix, salt, bowl, measuring cup & wax paper
Just going to do it the 'good ol' fashion way'
Ooooo... exciting
tortilla batter
Roll 'em, roll 'em, roll 'em...
Place between two sheets of wax paper, and press firmly until 6-8 inches round and flat
Not too bad, but it's not flat... or 6-8 inches!
But I'll try cooking it up anyways.....
Then I decided to try the rolling pin method...
Yeah, that was not any better...
They obviously have not met Niki...
Tom's ancestors are probably rolling in their resting place, because of what his white-girl wife has done to the tortilla here!
Needless to say, I need a tortilla press :)
Wanna get me one?
2 comments:
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL, you took away any desire I ever had of making homemade tortillas....hehehe! But it did give me the great idea of baking cookies with Dakota. So thank you!! =D
Post a Comment