Thursday, June 18, 2009

Little Frog

Little Frog Little Frog Come To Me
Little Frog Little Frog Don't Be a Bee
Little Frog Little Frog Climb a Tree
Little Frog Little Frog Jump up High
Little Frog Little Frog Touch the Sky
Little Frog Little Frog Come to Me


Frogs are all over
Carly stepped on this little guy (or girl), and freaked!

I went out to see all the commotion, and this is what I find. So I decided to touch it. Which in turn, made Abby want to touch it. So I then tried to catch it... but it pee'd and hopped away!
(in the picture above this one, you can see the pee trail behind the frog!)


So we gave up on trying to hold it, and continued to 'pet' it instead. Abby named it Charlotte...but it could be Bob...the frog we kept captive for a few days :)

No comments: