These are a few pictures I took on campus a few days ago.

I have now only have a few of my core classes left. Since I am a Bio major, I am in the College of Biological Sciences (duh- what gave that away)... anyhow, I discovered a library in the Biology building- and this is the view from the computer I was sitting at. For those of you that don't know, that big ol' complex is The Horseshoe... "The 'Shoe" for short.
I tried to find some credible web-sites with info... but gave up! Here is a wikipedia description of The 'Shoe. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohio_Stadium

My new home... this is one of a couple entrances to the main Science Building. Oooo-aaaaaw :)

This is my newest favorite part of school. CABS (Campus Area bus System)! Campus is so ginormous that we have our own bus routes. I park at 'west campus'... which simply means that if I walk... it's going to be a good few miles to class. So instead, I take the bus. Awww, comfy seats and air conditioning! Not to mention, a few extra minutes to study or read before class ;)
There are many drop off and pick up locations throughout campus, so access is awesome. Last quarter I had always seen students taking these buses, and often wondered where in the world they were going. Doh! Had I known about this luxury last quarter, I would have been a pro by now! Buuuut, I am catching on. It's great! Oh, and free. Bonus!!!


1 comment:
Ewwww, yucky bug!!!
I just love those buses that some of the college campuses provide. When I was going to school, I of course found out about the college bus transportation last semester, but it made life soooo much easier! Plus, it got me to class on time. I only had 10 minutes to make it to each class (idiots), and walking wouldn't have cut it. Thank goodness the bus came when it did.
By the way, great job with your schooling. You should be proud. I know it's hard with a family. You should be proud of yourself. I'm proud of you!!!!
Post a Comment