Friday, June 26, 2009

Scissors, Staples and Band aids!



Today was the big day!!!
Probably not something Tom would want me to blog about... but this is our crazy life...so I am documenting it!!!
http://www.vasectomy.com/ArticleDetail.asp?siteid=V&ArticleId=4



First step... IV in place...


IV drip line bag'o'fluid and antibiotics...




Next, answer a bunch of questions & wait for the happy-loopy drugs to kick in...

...Go into OR, while we wait for our pager to vibrate and blink :)
Then.....
When it's all finished- not let your wife take a picture :)
LOL!
His procedure was super fast. Surgery started at 7:48am, and by 8:15-30'ish, I was called back to see him. By 9:30 he was released to go home.
So now the troops that are in place will have to evacuate the premises, and he will be tested for POW's in about 3 weeks... so until then....
Please continue to keep him in your thoughts (and prayers)- he is going to be sore for a bit! Thank you :)


1 comment:

Heather said...

Awww poor Tom!! How's he doing now?

I love how you document everything too.