As most of you know, the camera is attached to me at the hip. I take it everywhere and I snap photo's of everything. As of yesterday at about 3:30pm, the camera is dead. So no more pictures until we can save up to buy a new one. Which means at the rate we are going... we will have one sometime after I graduate. And since I am on the ten year plan... we will have a camera sometime in the year 20never. LMAO!!!!
You have no idea how upset I am. I don't even have an answer of how it broke. Carly was taking pictures (which BTW, there are about 50 that I can't access) of Tom and Henry building on to the barn- when 'poof'- the whole thing froze. The zoom lens got stuck in one spot. It would not extend all the way, nor retract back into the original place (off position). When I press the on/off button, it beeps at me... a loud beep that I have NEVER heard before.
Oh well.
I guess on the bright side, I will someday get a new camera...something I have wanted for a while now. Tom does have his Blackberry phone/camera- so we are technically completely without... but that is not quite the same. :(
I'm off to cry now. Pitty me.
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WHY WHY WHY?!?! I would lose my mind if that happened to my camera. Hope you're able to get a new one soon!!
Post a Comment