Werner's decided to have a family date. To kick off the night we ate out at Subway... more of an effort to save on $$$ while out. Who can beat a $5.00 footlong? After dinner Tom and I took Carly, Abby and Isabella to Dave & Busters. Carly and Abby have been there once before (with Auntie Angela), but this was Isabella's first experience. We all had a blast. Played games, won tickets, received prizes and even had a little adult beverage! Isabella loved the bright lights and sounds...so interesting to her senses!
Carly and Abby loved all the games...not quite sure which was their faves. Isabella played 'Ski Ball' and rode the Harley Davidson with daddy. Tom & I played basketball...I even played the coin games where you win tickets. Ya know, I think that D&B is prepping our young ones for gambling addictions!
In the end, it was an awesome night. To finish it off we went out for ice-cream...well, soy-cream!
Enjoy the pics and video :)

Carly & Abby on the way out for our family date

Isabella looking all about in her stroller

Abby and Carly racing... I love Abby's blue car in this pic... about to flip!!! Watch out future drivers!

Abby spinning to win big

Carly spinning to win big (80 tickets)

A little round of 'Air Hockey'--final score 7-3, Carly

Isabella loves the Ski Ball, balls

Abby & Carly racing each other on the motorcycles

Mommy shootin' hoops!
This video is Isabella riding with daddy on the Harley :)
No comments:
Post a Comment